New Season launches, November 6th 2016
Exeter Phoenix

March Earworms

This month we are welcoming Ruth Molins, a talented flautist along with some of her friends to accompany the programme. Here's what Ruth says about her plans for Sunday - you can read all about Ruth on her website www.ruthmolins.com


'I am getting really excited about doing Earworms next Sunday. There will be birds, dances and jet planes! I'm getting my flute, piccolo, alto flute, my echo pedal and my watery-bird warblers at the ready! Hilary Boxer (cello), Julie Hill (violin) and Andrew Gillet (viola) and I will be playing music by Bach, Mozart, Villa-Lobos, and Nyman and and as ever, the brilliant Mervyn Bedford will be hosting.'

Mervyn has a bottle orchestra up his sleeve (not literally I hope) - so expect the usual madness.....
Tickets still available from the box office (01392 493493) or pop along to the Tourist information centre in Dix's field if you're in town ahead of Sunday.
We look forward to seeing you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.